Followers

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Anything Goes + Hop

Did you hop with us yesterday?
If not you can still play catch up - it's day 2 today
With some fab prizes and a GDT spot or two
Find all the details here

***
Now as it is nearly Christmas we are carrying on with our fantastic prize of another die
and you can get 6 chances to win
pop a 3 after your name if you use a Crafty Sentiment stamp/digi/die
Pop a 3 after your name if you are or become a follower  over here 
Or 6 if you do both
The die this week is....

A nice easy challenge 
Anything Goes
**
Please welcome Shazza to our team
Hi I am a married mum of two living in the Scottish Highlands. My boys
are 14 and 10 and I feel like I spens half my days playing referee
between them! I have worked for the same company for 26 years, went
part time once I had my eldest. Crafting keeps me sane.I started
crafting in 2004 and once I discovered stamping I was hooked. I am so
excited to be joining the Crafty Sentiments team as Guest Designer.
Shazza


Jan



Rachel


Cathy 

 Susan



Diane





Laura
Using - Baking Pie


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful they are with lots of inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards DT ladies.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous DT projects :)
    Am sure I woz a member here but I cant check now as the 'followers' section has disappeared from all bogs now :(

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fab challenge and awesome DT creations I plan to do another card soon...xxx

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10