Followers

Monday 24 June 2013

Fun in the Sun Winner

Wow - thanks to all of you who joined in our last challenge, your Fun in the Sun cards were amazing and I am so pleased I don't have to pick the winner!!!!

So who won this fabulous prize ...

       
 That would be ...

No 41 Dee

We are having 2 Top 3's this week 

So our top 3 cards using a Crafty Sentiments Image ...

14. Kali

And our Top 3 using any image ...
 47. Frances R

 Please take your top three banner from the sidebar and wear it with pride!

Thank you everyone for joining in and don't forget to come back tomorrow for our new challenge :)

5 comments:

  1. congrats to the winner and both top 3 and thank you for my freebie enabling me to enter your challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations to you all x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super excited to have won last week's challenge - there were so many fabulous projects. I wasn't sure who to contact for the prize so if someone could contact me at abbd@bektel.com that would be great. Thanks so very much! Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the top 3 honor! Congratulations to the other winners as well!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10